Diagnosed at Age 30

I created this blog four days after my diagnosis at age 30, to share my story, connect with others and to share whatever I learn about premature ovarian failure (and/or insufficiency, depending on future diagnostics).

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Newly Graduated and Hopeless

Been hitting it hard these past few weeks - lots of work, lots of socializing, booze, caffeine, little sleep, and wouldn't you know it..., no sign of a period. My FSH is back near 100 just like that.

I haven't been looking for a job. I've been so focused on running on 'E' and building relationships with people who I may never see again. I haven't been properly taking care of myself. Who knows if I can have a kid. And so I ask myself, "Is this it?" I didn't find my life's passion in B-school. What else is there if no kids? Where do I go from here?

No comments:

Post a Comment